Sunday, January 28, 2007

BloggerBot

I guess I'm behind the times (as usual) when it comes to technology. I read about BloggerBot & thought "Wow! Let's give that a go!" I didn't seem to be able to get it installed correctly, so uninstalled & came back later for another try. By the time I was trying again, I couldn't find the original form to fill in on Blogger, so did a search. This came up with various posts from people surprised/sorry that BloggerBot was dead! [No wonder I couldn't get it to work! Perhaps Blogger shouldn't still be advertising it?]

Anyway, just trying the "Blog This" button in Picasa, to see if I can get it to put a caption where I want it... I love Picasa, but the help has never worked since I installed it, and the links on the website give me a "This page cannot be displayed" message. Hmmm! I think I'll probably just be sizing photos manually, as before...

"Urban fox"Posted by Picasa
Just finishing a snack in the garden... 

No comments:

Post a Comment