Thursday, June 28, 2007

Progress Report

David, bless his heart doing his best to help with my "yellow" problem...!

The problem is: I have an exact shade of yellow in mind to paint the dining room at home.

You'd think finding a colour-card in the same colour, and getting paint made up to that shade would work...

But no, you'd be wrong!

I've found 2 colour cards and had paint made up, but when I've painted the walls, the colour hasn't matched the colour card.

So, therefore, didn't match the colour in my head!

Unfortunately, the colours David came up with had already been discounted as not soft enough! But nice try!
Seriously, though, his collar bone is healing, but he's not been signed off yet; there is still a section of the break that has not joined up yet. He's got almost full function back, so is not worried.

I'm hoping the next time he goes to the hospital he gets the "all clear".

AND that he makes that his last visit to hospital for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment