Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stressed!

I have been feeling really quite flat - the prospect of trimming masses off the estimates has been daunting.

I was unable to sleep very much on Friday night because my neck was so painful - I think that that was my body's way of telling me how stressed I was.

At least this time it didn't go down the alopecia route, for which I'm thankful!

And then I stood on a screw!!

We'd tidied as well as you can with 2 useless vacuum cleaners, (one of which, despite being brand new, won't suck for more than 20 seconds!), but we'd obviously missed a bit!

Could I get a screw to stand on its head (and tread on the point) if I tried?

I doubt it, but managed to do so in the middle of Saturday night!

Blood everywhere, and quite an impressive lump...

Which, of course, prevents me from taking my favourite stress-relieving exercise: a nice country walk.

Oh, well, I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment