Thursday, May 05, 2011

In limbo, AGAIN

We're waiting for M. Waeber to schedule our tiling job...

I'm not terribly impressed with him agreeing to do it last month and then turning around and letting us down, but that's been par for the course!

[As I side note: it really emphasises how wonderful Messrs Mekki/Luparello & Baty have been, so makes us even more thankful for their contributions.]

It's dragged on for too long now [a bit like the constant problems the interminable Microsoft updates keep causing for my computer!!! At least one update a day for the last 17 days, and many more IE crashes]: we were due to start early April, and finish late May...

2010!

Once more, I've lost all enthusiasm, at the moment, so I'm probably going to "hibernate" my blogs for a while; at least until I have something positive to report (or a sudden surge of energy). The return to cold weather (although entirely seasonal) hasn't helped my mood, either.

So, until I have some more progress to report: enjoy my hiatus, and I hope life is running more smoothly for you guys out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment