Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bastille Day: a day to celebrate?

David spoke to M. Waeber (with whom I am currently NOT impressed), and he says he can (probably) start our tiling on the 14th of July...

Hmmm!

As I say, I'm severely underwhelmed with him at the moment.

On the positive side, I think I will have no problem persuading David that we should ask someone else to finish off our terrace, when we get around to thinking about it; he's been doing the Bogés' terrace since early April [that we know about], and that's about 50% bigger than ours, so at that rate of progress we'd have two months worth of work ahead of us.

[ETA: After a TWO YEAR DELAY! Apparently, that's how long Caroline and her husband have been waiting.]

I suspect M. Hamid would do it in just over a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment