Friday, September 30, 2011

Hi, I'm crawling back!

Ooh, in my absence they've changed Blogger, and now I'm lost!

What finally gave me a kick-start was an offer for 50% off from Photobox that landed in my inbox this morning...

Valid until 5pm today, so I got the hurry-up to use up one of the photobook credits I bought [to make me update the photobook; I couldn't see it happening otherwise!].  I know that the special offers aren't available to use together, but sometimes the website lets you use two of them...

I think it's kosher: the 50% off, only comes on the bit of the photobook I haven't already paid for, but either way, the website let me use it, and I chipped away a bit at my "To Do" list!

So, I'm not posting about the house [which is looking way better] just yet, but having 'broken radio silence' I'm sure I'll get around to it within the next couple of days...

Just have to figure my way round the new-look Blogger, first.

No comments:

Post a Comment