Friday, September 02, 2011

Scrubbing

Beams, lintels, blue & black lines off walls, & floor tiles; 8¾ hours and I've got the bedroom looking more like a room, rather than a building site.

I'm icing my wrist [yes, I know it was stupid, but sometimes you have to go through the pain (stupid?) barrier to get things done], going to cram some dinner down, (hopefully) get a (much needed; pew) bath and drive to Vendeuvre in time to fetch my beloved husband.

If I still had my superpower of endurance-in-the-face-of-sense-and/or-pain, I would have assembled the bed & made it up, but for once I'm being (more) sensible...

Boil, pasta, boil!

Hope you have a great weekend; I'm going to - my loving slave chap is going to help me to begin to reassemble the house, and that's the start of getting it all how we want it to look, and I'm looking forward to it immensely.

[Notice how I'm completely ignoring the issue of clear silicon sealant smeared on the newly-cleaned tiles? See, I'm getting good at this zen stuff!]

And in view of the vendange finishing, I think I can wish everyone "Bon Santé", too!

No comments:

Post a Comment