Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dijon Prenois

Beginning of September, we loaded the bike onto the trailer again, this time heading for Dijon, and the track at Prenois.
A swoopy bit
The weather was more mixed that at Magny-Cours, but thankfully was dry almost all of the time despite all the clouds!
Another swoopy bit
As it was another Eybis track day, there was another family lap, so I got to go round the track again [I had been round the last time we went] - I can't recommend that highly enough; such great fun, even at the incredibly low speed that they insist you do.
Well, if you don't have a pillion seat...
I tried to take photographs to show the undulations - it's a fantastic track for changes of elevation - but the pictures just don't do it justice.
This does not convey just how uppy-downy it is
I think I'm going to have to investigate to see if Eybis do a track weekend at Spa Francorchamps [with a family lap, obviously!], as I seem to remember that circuit being tighter and swoopier!
This is uphill and a sweeping right-hander
David had a great time, and I read lots of books [which = having a great time, in my world!], so I think we'll be back again there sometime next year...
We weren't last!
Let's hope that we get a proper summer in 2013!
David, up for action

No comments:

Post a Comment