Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Easing myself back in gently...

Having heard about shepherds in the Pyrenees who hibernate, I've spent the winter wondering how to go about this...

Is is possible for humans to hibernate?

And if so, how?

QI, it's not that I'm doubting you... BUT

Let's just pretend I'm emerging from hibernation!

We had a lovely Christmas at the house, with the newly-installed poêle and masses of candles; and a bonus few days of David-time.

[Thank you Eurostar, for your complete inability to learn from your "lessons" of past train breakdowns & handle a crisis! Thankfully, the Shuttle trains can handle winter weather, and we were the "right" side of the channel before the Eurostars went into melt-down (freeze-down?) & David couldn't get back to London!]

I might post some photos later - I'd gone a bit over-the-top with the candles, so everywhere looked pretty festive, and [obviously!] we had snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment