Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 33

Oops, forgot to add that we had a visit from Jean-Marie, Nicolas & M. Petitpas yesterday; I let David deal with that one...

[Perhaps I'm "in denial"? Whatever it is, I'm finding it less stressful than talking with them myself! As a down-side of David being in charge, no awkward questions get asked, such as "what about the insulation?" or "what about the plumbing for bedroom 2?", so I'm not sure it's a 'goer' as a long-term solution. Hmmm, I think when it all returns to ground level I'm going to have to get the gloves back on.]

More electrickery today, but as we were lumberjacking, I'm not sure what!

Will take some photos of upstairs when I've found another iron bar to replace the latest broken rung of my ladder; I can't cope with missing a step and getting off the ladder at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment