Sunday, January 30, 2011

Becoming un-stuck?

I've been feeling pretty bogged down; the 'progress' [or more specifically, the lack of it] in France coupled with waiting in all day for six out of seven days during the months I was out there left me feeling as though I was wading through treacle...

So, I never got around to uploading any photos to Flickr.

Hm! Now that I'm hopeful that we are going to do more than inch forward when work recommences, it's given me the impetus I have needed to get on top of the photos!

I'm working my way though nearly three thousand pics in Picasa, and uploading hundreds to Flickr; having a date fixed on the calender has given me the incentive I needed!

[Note: I've still got all the hard copies of the previous phase of work to put into albums, and because WHSmith no longer sells its slip-in huge albums, I'm making space, so that's still something to look forward to!! Or as it sounds in my head, "OUCH!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment