Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I got a mail from Jean-Marie

Let's rephrase that:

I got a mail from Jean-Marie

See how much clearer that looks?!

David responded to the last email, saying he was very busy, have you done those plans yet? And please include Maria in your emails.

Well, it's the first communication I've had from T+B in months, and needless to say it's a request for money, with an excuse for why they can't do our plans just yet...

Apparently, they need to do plans for people who are paying for them!

I need David's help to phrase a reply saying "what about people who paid for plans years ago, and have found out [six months ago] that they are wrong?"; he's at the dentist at the moment, and I'm not feeling much sense of urgency [perhaps T+B's lack of impetus is catching?].

Again, torn between feeling petty and thinking that someone needs to point out some stuff to these people VERY strongly.

AND I'm way past caring whether they have to cease trading; in a way I think it might be better if we didn't pay (yet) and their business failed, if this is the way they think that clients/projects should be handled.

On a positive note, I am managing to be less affected by this - feeling less stressed - but it's still leaving me feeling very shaky/jittery; I don't like confrontation, but the need to not let ourselves be walked all over might just prove stronger in this instance?

No comments:

Post a Comment