Friday, October 12, 2007

I LOVE the internet!!

Where else could I get a (free) nostalgia trip as I washed the windows?

Incredible String Band for free!

Cleaning the windows to try and generate some warmth, in case anyone thinks I've gone domesticated!

James Gang, Robin Trower, Joan Baez - I'd forgotten I liked stuff like that...

Remembered I like artists like Nick Drake, Mamas & Papas, Beach Boys, so had quite an entertaining time.

Think I might get an iPod thingy...


Bizarre being able to share my random thoughts, not to mention my sartorial elegance (HeHe), with anyone who might happen across this blog...

Total strangers, friends, alien life?

Doing a blog feels like the broadcasts from I can't remember whom - they broadcast into space in case extraplanetary lifeforms are tuning in (presuming the greys are interested in the ramblings of earthlings!).

Doesn't matter who pays attention, or who doesn't.

I feel I've made the effort to communicate, and that makes me happy!

Happy meandering, all!

[The gear in case anyone is wondering is an effort to get/stay warm in the kitchen.

I could go in the bedroom and light the gas fire...

... but Dominique's lack of care/attention to detail extended to not making any attempt to rodent-proof before insulating the bedroom.

I know the little buggers use the space behind the plasterboard as a playground, but I have a nasty suspicion it has become the final resting place of one of them...

There's enough of a hint of, ahem, "disintegration" that I'm reluctant to sit in there longer than I have to!

I could go to bed with a hottie (water bottle, not top tottie, in case my beloved is reading. HeHeHe!), but 5.30pm seems a little early to give up!]

The internet radio has just stumbled across Shawn Phillips, whom I'm enjoying - is he famous?

No comments:

Post a Comment