Tuesday, October 12, 2010

End of tether...

My energy levels have bottomed out, and I've pretty much hit rock bottom; there might be a bit further to fall, but if so it's measured in fractions of a millimetre rather than inches.

The rare bursts of feeling half-normal I'm using to get as much weeding done in the garden as I can before winter sets in.

I'm hoping that M. Baty shows up tomorrow or Thursday, but really have got to the point where I no longer care.

M. Mekki thanked me on Friday for being very 'zen'; their most zen client ever. I don't think that tells you how relaxed I've been, rather it indicates how excitable the average French customer is!

I am feeling pretty zen at the moment: what is, is; what will be, will be, and I've no strong feelings either way...

But I'm fairly sure that's just exhaustion from lack of sleep and prolonged stress!

So if I don't post for a while, you'll know it's owing to microscopic amounts of enthusiasm...

[Either that or I've discovered how humans hibernate; something I've been mulling over since I heard about Pyrenean shepherds avoiding the worst of the weather on QI.]

No comments:

Post a Comment