Friday, October 01, 2010

"Secret-gin-cupboard" change-of-location

My "secret-gin-cupboard" is no longer a secret; since David has now tasted all of last year's output, and the elderflower from this year, I don't have to keep it hidden.

But I did have to move this year's efforts: M. Waeber needed to stock the tiles somewhere, and the entrance hall seemed the logical place, so I pushed the blue cupboard [future project making it not-blue] up against the enormous Basque dresser, having removed the Le Parfait jars first!

The cupboard in the study still seems [to me at least; David thinks it's OK] damp, so I put them in there.

Just been adding to my collection, and I think I won't say any more until I post the results of the "blind tasting" I'm plotting for if we come here at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment