Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aaahh!

8am and the joiners arrive: M. Baty, M. Jean-Baptiste and M. Marc. I feel tired but happy!

It took me a long time to settle last night, but now that we will have shutters [and so be totally covered as far as insurance questions are concerned], I think I can take the rest 'as it comes'.

The shutters also mean that when the other work is finished, we can sleep in the bedroom [curtains are so far in the future, I'm pretty much reconciled to their absence], and pad naked to the bathroom should we so wish!

Of course we could do that now, but you never know when someone is going to be working in the vineyards at back (or walking across your field), do you?

I will post photos later, but for the moment want to go and watch the joiners in action (and take more photos, obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment