Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forgot the photos from Monday

Gosh, is that only yesterday?

M. Waeber filled in the gap in the floor where the bath is to go with some sort of mortar, and laid the tiles directly on top of it, as far as I could tell. [We'd had it left unfinished in case we did choose the freestanding bath.]

It needs two days to go off, and then he's coming back tomorrow to do the pointing.

M. Torelli is now added to my list of people coming Thursday!

I don't think the various workmen are likely to trip up over each other; they're all working in different places apart from when M. Baty will fit the bathroom door...

I might ask him to do that first, as I'm pretty sure he's going to get here at least an hour before M. Torelli (based on previous arrival times).

I'm sure that even if they do all arrive at once, they can slug it out amongst themselves!

I'm just sitting here enjoying the gentle sound of M. Hamid knocking off chunks from the underside of the stone slabs to make them shallow enough to fit in the "dégagement" between the back hall and the new bedroom.

He's pretty sure that we have enough slabs, so fingers crossed it all works out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment