Monday, April 18, 2011

Life saves me from more dithering; thanks!

David had asked M. Huguenot to link the spot in the "niche" to the centre light, but this morning I countermanded that and asked the electrician to link it to the shower spots.

Then I started having second thoughts [my first thoughts were that if we wanted the bathroom lit up for loveliness-of-display we would have all the spots lit, and otherwise I didn't want the niche lit every time we put the main light on as those spot bulbs are expensive!], and dithered and emailed David to see if he was OK with that.

I was just trying to persuade myself that I hadn't made the wrong decision [and, let's face it, in the grand scheme of things it's really NOT important!], when the electrician came to say that he'd wired it to the shower spots (I'd said I prefer that, but please do whatever was easiest!), as there was a beam in the way and he couldn't connect it (easily) to the centre light.

Phew!

I like it when the decision is taken out of my hands; reduces guilt immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment