Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stone slabs going down...

The argument for having the small (troublesome) pink stone in the middle has been negated; the first joint as you come to the dégagement from the corridor is NOT dead centre, so there is no longer a need to feel we should keep the joints symmetrical.

Accordingly, we are going with our first instinct which is to herd the pinky stones off to the left!

[Of course, that would be the right on the photos: the corridor will be where the wall is, and I just couldn't get a decent shot standing in that space on my tip-toes.]

And, obviously, we are ignoring all the expert advice this end [M. Waeber just showed up, so I asked him, too].

We are the ones who are going to have to look at it, and the small 'pink' stone is definitely less eye-catching when grouped with the others to the side.

Handily, I was able to tell them that "David says so", and I think they are happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment