Monday, April 18, 2011

I was going to say "the tiler is here!"

But now I have to change that to "the tiler was here, but he's gone off to find some sand".

A big white van pulled up in front of the bedroom, and as I was expecting M. Antoni I thought it was him. I got the key to open up the door [still no access from the house, but hopefully that will be happening this week!?] and went round there and was surprised to see M. Waeber.

He's only doing the floor tiles; so that M. Torelli can install the bath and seal around it so when the wall tiling is done there are no leaks.

I don't know when he's coming back to do the wall tiling; I am summoning up the "braves" to ask. We need that done before M. Torelli can fit the basins/taps/shower/shower screen/sèche-serviette...

M. Waeber explained that he has to do the Bogé's terrace when the sun is shining, so I told him I was praying for rain!

At least he has come for this bit, so that's a positive sign, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment