Wednesday, August 31, 2011

M. Torelli has arrived

I asked him if he'd had a good holiday...

Turns out he hasn't been, yet.

So why did we have to wait four weeks for him to come and do the day and a half left to finish the job?

I really don't understand the mentality behind that.

Quite happy now that David hasn't sent him a cheque!

Well, if we have to wait needlessly, I don't see why he shouldn't have to...

OK, on our part it's the poor service we are receiving from Royal Mail's mail redirection service that caused a delay in us receiving his invoice, but on his part, I'm just mystified.

He's going to speak to the supplier about the pedestal for the basin; on having a better look, the fissure is actually about 8" long. I'm going to be really unhappy if his solution is just to smear some porcelain repair over it.

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment