Monday, June 21, 2010

Much better, now!

I went for a walk - couldn't really decide what clothes to wear, so ended up in "work" clothes (paint/hole ridden track pants & a sweatshirt I don't really like, so never mind it ending up dusty) with a gilet to ward off the wind [which is still COLD].

It's a lot warmer than when I got up; 8ºC out the back - it's made it into double figures!

Anyway, I got to see lots of fluffy white clouds, some big menacing grey ones, a couple of partridge and the usual quota of small birds, and I feel a LOT happier.

I think the wind blew away some of the crabby mood that's been plaguing me; the work will or won't happen on time, which doesn't matter anyway. If I have to stay here because the house isn't secure, I get to spend more time in this beautiful countryside; if I get to go back to London, I can go swimming everyday! And I do think that if I feel like going for a walk on Friday morning, everyone can wait for me for a change/get on with the meeting in my absence - I've been waiting on other people too much, and that's going to change.

Happy windy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment