Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 29

The plaquistes have made good where the VMC tube has been removed, and put up the plasterboard in the bathroom, but we still have a missing section; I'm not sure if that should have been done, or not...

No builders, but by now I'm just winding down to going back to London; I really don't care what gets done/doesn't, now that we have the sill in place & M. Baty can come and take his measurements in late August.

Anything that happens tomorrow will be a bonus.

[With my "Mystic Meg" hat on, I think I can foresee at least one meltdown from J-M, but as that's par for the course I'm not going to stress.]

[Yes, I do know "stress" isn't a verb; but it bloody well ought to be! Do compilers of dictionaries live in a building-work-free environment?!]

No comments:

Post a Comment