Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time for some good news

David's coming today!

I've made dentist and homoeopath appointments for when I'm back in England.

It's still raining off-and-on; so garden will be super lovely when it's next sunny.

We didn't have to decide on a bath, yesterday.

I'm really enjoying fitting in some yoga and meditation into my *ahem* "busy schedule"!

I've found a few sloe bushes with a half-decent crop. [Last year's provider of over 4 kgs (and you couldn't even tell where I'd been picking them) has four sloes this year; yes I did count them!]

I am now (semi-) regularly cycling as far as I usually walk!

M. Mekki has picked up four stone slabs (enough to do the sill), and he's being "green" and not coming today [I think it's really the meeting he has in Troyes, but who cares?], but bringing them tomorrow when he comes for the meeting; gold star for him.

Did I mention David's on his way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment